Why Social Media is IMPORTANT for any business
Social media is not only a mainstream way for people to connect and interact with each other, but it’s also an important part of the modern marketing mix. Creating an online presence is a must for any business, especially if you want to rival your competitors. Word-of-mouth marketing isn’t enough to be successful anymore, if you want to get the word out about your company’s product or service, you’re going to need to reach out to your target audience through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google +.
Social Media Important For Any Business
If you still aren’t sold on joining the social media movement, here are 6 top reasons why social media is a must for your business.
1. Showcase Your Brand. A strong social media presence is a great way to build your company’s reputation and showcase your brand. By constantly updating your audience about upcoming products or events and information that pertains to them, you can establish your business as an online authority. Before you position your business on social media, mask sure you define your objective whether it be brand awareness, creating relationships, or creating new sales.
2. Develop A Loyal Following. Studies show that people are much more likely to purchase from a business with a Facebook than one without. Making a connection with your audience will help build your online reputation. Social media provides brands with the ability to form an online community and gain a number of loyal followers.
3. Digital Exposure. Everyone is one social media these days, so if you want your business to gain exposure, you need to work hard on your online presence. Social media helps businesses connect with people all over the world and advertise their product to a larger audience. Interacting with your followers at least 2-3 times per week will increase your online presence significantly.
4. Build Trust With Your Followers. Social media is a great outlet for you to interact and enhance company trust among your followers. You can turn negative customer experiences into positive ones by using social media as a form of customer service. Responding to customers’ complaints will help you gain loyal followers.
5. Expand Sales. You can analyze customer feedback to improve your sales results. You are more likely to gain loyal followers if you respond to their needs in a timely manner. Social media helps you discover your customer’s preferences and needs so you can better tailor your product to your audience and research your competitors.
6. Increase Webpage Traffic And Improve Search Engine Ranking. Social media is a great way for you to direct traffic to your webpage. The more social media channels you connect with your audience through, the more traffic you will drive to your site. Optimizing keywords in the title and description of your content will help your business’ website rank higher on the Google search engine page and will drive more traffic to your website as well.
Social media is an extremely powerful tool if used in the correct way. If your company doesn’t already have an online presence, I highly suggest you jump on board the social media train and watch your business soar.
If you need any help in getting your social media campaign started, using traditional PR and digital PR (social media) techniques, give us a call on 0207 736 4022 for a no obligation chat on how we can get your brand awareness increased significantly.
Trisha Banks is a blogger for Lakeway Center for Cosmetic & Family Dentistry in Lakeway, Texas.